The Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program is a full scholarship established by the Ministry of Education to support Chinese universities to attract outstanding international students for graduate studies in China. Wuhan University is one of the prestigious universities designated to undertake this program to recruit graduate students for Master and Doctoral Programs.
- Tuition and application fee waiver
- Free accommodation
- Living allowance: Ph.D. 3500RMB/per month; Master 3000RMB/per month
- Comprehensive medical insurance;
- International travel expenses: self-afforded
- Foreign citizenship, and in good health.
- Applicants who apply for a Master's degree should be under 35 years old and have a Bachelor's degree.
- Applicants who apply for a doctoral degree should be under 40 years old and have a Master's degree.
- Applicants of Chinese-medium programs should have at least HSK level four certificate (Chinese Proficiency Test) when applying. Applicants who meet HSK level five or above can apply for the major study directly, those who have not reached HSK level five can apply to take Chinese language training courses for one year, and then move on to their degree study after meeting the requirement.
- Applicants of English-medium programs should provide a score report of English Language test, TOEFL requires 80, IELTS requires 5.5.
- For those who cannot offer the above mentioned standard English test results, can provide proof of studying at a previous institution where the teaching language is English, and they will be required to participate in an additional oral or written English test organized by Wuhan University.
- Native English-speaking applicants can be exempted from providing the above English proficiency certificate.
- Applicants for the English-medium graduate program of clinical medicine should have HSK Level four or above certificate, and those applicants who have not reached HSK Level four can apply to take Chinese language training courses for one year, and then move on to their degree study after meeting the requirement.
- Applicants did not receive any other types of scholarship.
- Register and submit your online application at the CSC Online Application System for International Students at http://www.campuschina.org/. The code of Wuhan University is 10486.
- Choose Program category-- type B which refers to scholarship programs responsible by Chinese universities under Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program.
- Download and print a hard copy of the “Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship”.
- Register and submit your online application at Wuhan University Online Application System for International Students at http://admission.whu.edu.cn.
- Choose sources of funds -- Chinese Government Program.
- Download and print a hard copy of the “Application Form for International Scholars and Students of Wuhan University”.
For more information, please visit the official website.
***Disclaimer: WEduShare does not own the content. Our purpose is purely to help spread the information. Although every effort is made to keep the information true, accurate, complete and appropriate, we make no representations nor warranties.