What is SHE-CAN Scholarship?
SHE-CAN Scholarship is a full scholarship from the American NGO, SHE-CAN which connects professional US women with young female leaders from post-conflict countries to win US college scholarship and become change-agents.
What are the benefits provided?
- Classes for SAT/TOEFL and support a community service leadership project
- Guidance to apply for and win a scholarship to a SHE-CAN School
- Completion of 4-year Bachelor’s degree in the U.S
- Participation in SHE-CAN0funded Leadership in California
- Complete at least one summer internship
- Return home within one year of graduating
- Launch your career at home, make a difference in your community, and give back to SHE-CAN sisters.
What are the eligibilities?
- Between 17-23 years old
- Passionate about changing Cambodia
- Graduating secondary school
- From a low-income household
- Strong proficiency in Oral and Written English: high score on the TOEFL or IELTS
- Ranked high in your class (1-5) and a perfect score on the National Exam
What are the required documents?
- National exam score report in PDF format (Note: if you have not yet taken the exam, please provide a written statement describing when you will take it).
- Grade 10, 11, and 12 transcripts in PDF format
- College or university transcripts in PDF format
- English translations of all documents
How to apply?
Submit the application form to https://shecan.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk01jrb/
***This article is the property of WEduShare Co, Ltd. and is originally published at www.wedushare.com. Please note that NO article on WEduShare.com may be copied or reproduced in any form without prior permission.
Powered by Froala Editor