The U.S. Mission to ASEAN will host the sixth YSEALI Women’s Leadership Academy in Jakarta, Indonesia from March 30 to April 3. Traveling days will be March 30 to Jakarta and April 3 to your respective home countries. All costs associated with the program including return travel will be covered by the U.S. Mission to ASEAN.
All costs associated with the program including return travel will be covered by the U.S. Mission to ASEAN.
The conference will include:
- Individualized Leadership Assessment
- Mentoring Sessions
- Networking Opportunities
- Training Sessions Led by Industry and Sector Leaders and Sharpers
- Discussions of Key Gender and Economic Development Issues within the Region
- A YSEALI Member
- A citizen and current resident of YSEALI member countries: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Timor-Leste
- Ages 20 – 30 (at the time of application and workshop)
- Have at least a tertiary-level education qualification (e.g. Higher National Diploma, Degree or equivalent)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Have a valid passport that expires after October 2020 (at least 6 months’ validity)
Interested candidates can apply through this link.
For more information, please visit this site.
Powered by Froala Editor