The University of Skövde offers a wide range of postgraduate studies and International Master's program taught in English as well as two Bachelor's programs. We are a modern and welcoming university, with first-class education and internationally competitive research, a place where we strive for the greatest accomplishments.
- The scholarships are partial tuition fee waivers (50% of the tuition fee). If you are granted, the amount will be automatically deducted from the tuition fee when you receive your invoice.
Citizens of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland
- The master’s program must be delivered on campus.
- Generally, students can only be awarded a University of Skövde Master's Scholarship if a master's program at the University of Skövde is chosen as a priority on University Admissions.
- You must have completed the application to the program meeting all deadlines for the master's first admission round. You must meet the entry requirements for the master's program you applied to, pay the application fee and the supporting documents must have been received before the deadline defined by University Admissions.
Check the deadlines for the autumn and spring semesters at key dates and deadlines, at universityadmissions.se.
- You must fill out all required fields in the online application form. In your motivation text, you must tell us why you have chosen the master's program at the University of Skövde. Scholarship applications without a motivation text will not be considered.
- The criteria for awarding a scholarship are good academic merits, the motivation text, and video. Criteria can also be other qualifications that are judged to be in line with educational or research areas as well as the geographic location which the University of Skövde gives priority to in accordance with its internationalization strategy.
- Apply for a master’s program at the University of Skövde via the website www.universityadmissions.se.
- Record a 2-minute video explaining why you want to take the master’s program at the University of Skövde and how you are going to use the knowledge acquired during the program.
- Upload your 2-minute video to a website or cloud storage so that it can be viewed by our Scholarship Committee. Please note that we will not download any videos. We must be able to view the video only with the link provided via the online scholarship application form.
- Write a short motivation text telling us why you have chosen the master’s program at the University of Skövde. The motivation text has to be submitted via the scholarship application form (online).
- Fill out the scholarship application form (online) and submit it before the scholarship application deadline. You must fill out all required fields in the online application form. You must inform your application number (8-digit number) from www.universityadmissions.se. Fill out your motivation text into the appropriate field. Include the link to your 2-minute video.
For more information, please visit this site.
***Disclaimer: WEduShare does not own the content. Our purpose is purely to help spread the information. Although every effort is made to keep the information true, accurate, complete, and appropriate, we make no representations nor warranties.
Powered by Froala Editor