Having a consistent morning routine can seem impossible sometimes, right? Is it possible to be productive every morning? Perhaps somedays you are on time with a very productive morning, and somedays you are running late and gotta do everything in a rush. Having a consistent routine can make your mornings a lot smoother and have a profound effect on your mental state of mind.
Here are some tips on how to have a consistent morning routine:
- Go to bed around the same time every night and schedule your bedtime to ensure you are getting the proper amount of sleep needed for your body to function better. You can't expect to get up at the same time every day if you don’t go to bed around the same time every night.
- Set your alarm to wake you at the same time every day, including weekends. Once your body gets used to waking up at a consistent time, you’ll feel more energized and ready to start your day as soon as you wake up, provided you’re going to bed at a decent time.
- Begin your morning with a few minutes of silence. Doing so will help you clear your head and organize your thoughts before you start your day, which will increase productivity.
- Eat a good breakfast. Your body needs vitamins and minerals to help you get through the day without feeling exhausted. Choose something healthy for breakfast that will help jumpstart your metabolism, increase energy and keep you alert throughout the day.
- Over breakfast or immediately afterward, spend a few minutes going over your priorities for the day. This will help you get things in perspective and plan out your day. So, you can make better use of your time.
- Lay your clothing and accessories out the night before. This will save you a lot of time in the mornings. And you won't have to worry about showing up for work or school in something embarrassing or forgetting something important.
- Leave around the same time every morning and allow yourself plenty of time to get to your destination. Rushing around the house and to your destination creates stress and aggravation, which is exactly what you don’t want when trying to start your day. You also run the risk of getting caught in traffic and arriving late.
Use these tips to help create a consistent morning routine that works for you. It will help to get your day off to a great start so you feel ready and prepared for almost anything.
***www.wedushare.com. Please note that NO article on WEduShare.com may be copied or reproduced in any form without prior permission.
***Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of WEduShare Co, Ltd.
Powered by Froala Editor