The Singapore Institute of Management (SIM) is a provider of private tertiary education and professional training in Singapore. It was founded by the Singapore Economic Development Board in 1964. SIM is registered under the Committee for Private Education Singapore (CPE). SIM offers International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE), diploma, undergraduate (distance-learning) and postgraduate programmes as well as executive education courses.
Detail of the event:
- Date: 21/ November/ 2020
- Time: 1:30 - 5:30 (Phnom Penh Time)
- Via: Zoom Meeting
- Link to register: https://bit.ly/3jaLv9E
- 2:00 - 2:35 PM: 10 things about studying in Singapore and SIM
- 2:35 - 3:05 PM: SIM alumni and students sharing; virtual campus tour
- 3:15 - 3:50 PM: Scholarship information I/C ex-scholar sharing
- 4:00 - 5:00 PM: Leveraging transitional education for future success: The UB Program at SIM.
For more information, please contact 017 54 83 54 / 081 63 63 60.
Powered by Froala Editor