DHU has been appointed to accept international students with Shanghai Government Scholarship from 2006. Each year, DHU accepts about 40 Shanghai Government Scholarship students from all over the world to pursue undergraduate (bachelor’s) or postgraduate (master’s or doctoral) degrees.
(1) a waiver of tuition fee
(2) free on-campus dormitory accommodation
(3) monthly stipend (bachelor's programs: 2500; master's programs: CNY 3000; doctoral programs: CNY3500)
(4) Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students in China
(1) Be a non-Chinese citizen in good health.
(2) Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs.
(3) Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs.
(4) Be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for bachelor's programs
(5) Be excellent in academic and extra-curricular performance and yet not be rewarded any other scholarships offered by the government, institutes, or organizations in China.
(1) Check first if DHU offers the academic program you plan to learn as well as whether it is covered by SGS scholarships or not.
(2) Before applying to DHU, one can complete SGS online application at http://study.edu.sh.gov.cn in order to save your information in the scholarship application database.
(3) Then, complete the following steps to accomplish your application to DHU: 1). Fill DHU’s online application at admissions.dhu.edu.cn, 2). Submit the hard copies of the complete application materials required, and 3). Pay the application fee.