About the Scholarship
Queen Margaret University are pleased to offer a small number of competitive scholarships for new applicant international fee-paying students.
Scholarship applications are accepted from applicants who have applied for a course taught on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh on an Undergraduate or taught Postgraduate degree program. Applicants do not have to have been made an offer or accepted their place at the time of application. Applicants must be self-funding (i.e. not funded by a sponsor), and on a program with an international tuition fee of more than £12,5000 per year.
To apply for the QMU International scholarship you must complete this online form. In particular you should complete a supporting statement of between 500 and 1000 words.
You should include in this statement:
• Your reasons for choosing your degree program AND how this particular course would be of benefit to you in your future career
• Your interest in studying at Queen Margaret University, and/or in Scotland
• Information on any noteworthy academic or professional achievements to-date
• A description of the positive financial impact that the scholarship would have on you (e.g. you may wish to provide information on your typical income and any financial commitments that you have)
• Any other matter which you may consider to be relevant to your application
NO additional documentation (e.g. CV’s, references or statements) will be considered and should not be sent. Your university application form will not be used as part of the decision-making process. The statement will be assessed by a panel and applicants will be notified of a decision after the closing date and the scholarship panel have met.
The scholarship is worth £3000 and is granted as a reduction of the tuition fee. It is not possible to use a scholarship as payment towards any deposit required for your program. The scholarship is payable for one single-year of study, and students cannot reapply in subsequent years.
The application deadline is on 15 November 2023.
You can contact to WEduAbroad Team for further support and assistance at +855 17 54 83 54 | +855 63 63 60 (available in Telegram)
***Disclaimer: WEduShare does not own the content. Our purpose is purely to help spread information. Although every effort is made to keep the information true, accurate, complete, and appropriate, we make no representations nor warranties.