The GIZ-assisted project “Promotion of Competitiveness within Framework of the Initiative ASEAN Integration” (COMPETE), implemented by Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH on behalf of the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), is seeking a National Intern for 6 months (01st June 2023 – 30th November 2023). This position is based in Phnom Penh.
The intern will work to support COMPETE project and Consumer Protection, Competition and Fraud Repression Directorate-General (CCF), particularly the Competition Department to collect and structure documents and information, as well as research documents, related to Competition policies.
- Work closely with superiors of the COMPETE project and Competition Department of CCF to identify the documents and information needed in relation to competition policies;
- Work closely with the project team of the COMPETE project and the Competition Department of CCF to collect and research documents and information concerning competition policies;
- Assist the interpretation in meetings, and oral and written translation of documents as well as correspondence from Khmer-English-Khmer when is applicable.
- Maintain project records and files accessible and in good order;
- Get familiar with the Knowledge Management System (KMS) and assist the CCF Officers when requested to support in managing the CCF’s centralized databases, internal workflows, and communication tools;
- Assist the Team Leader of the ASEAN Team Cambodia of GIZ in project management as well as contribute to and promote the work of the GIZ COMPETE project as a whole;
- Participating and preparing the training, workshop and supporting the team with logistic arrangements if needed;
- Search for related documents and regulations both online and offline and compile them in a proper arrangement upon request;
- Writing the results of the meetings and reporting to superiors; and
- Draft articles or briefs and text requested by the COMPETE project and Competition Department of CCF for uploading/posting on the CCF website and GIZ social media pages.
- Undergraduate (at least 3rd-year bachelor student) or fresh graduate in the field of Law, Public Administration, Economics or other relevant fields;
- Strong computer skills using Ms. Office applications, Internet, Email, and Ms.S Access;
- Good communication skills;
- Good command of English writing and speaking;
- Willing to learn;
- Attention to detail; and
- Good interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to submit A Cover Letter, CV and Most Recent Recommendation Letter from the University to email@example.com
Visit Official Website
Application Deadline: 23 April 2023
***Disclaimer: WEduShare does not own the content. Our purpose is purely to help spread the information. Although every effort is made to keep the information true, accurate, complete, and appropriate, we make no representations nor warranties.
TITHAKA - Professional Translation & Visa Services
Powered by Froala Editor