The Nanyang President's Graduate Scholarship (NPGS) is a competitive and prestigious scholarship scheme designed to encourage outstanding graduates or final-year students to take their first step towards a leading research career by studying for a PhD. at NTU. The Scholarship is Funded by the Nanyang University. The maximum period of the Scholarship is 2 years for Master’s candidates and 4 years for Ph.D. candidates.
- Full coverage of subsidized tuition fees (after Tuition Grant).
- Living allowance of S$6,500 per academic year.
- Accommodation allowance of up to S$2,000 per academic year
- Travel grant of up to S$5,000
- Computer allowance of S$1,750 (one-off).
- Priority for Overseas Programme.
- No bond is attached to the Nanyang Scholarship apart from the three-year bond applicable to all Singapore PRs and international students under the MOE Tuition Grant Scheme.
- Open to all nationalities.
- Successful awardees should read a full-time undergraduate degree program. The scholarship will cover the years of study at NTU.
- Excellent co-curricular records.
- Strong leadership qualities and potential.
- You must have a Honours (Highest Distinction) or equivalent at Bachelor’s level
- If you have not yet completed your undergraduate degree program, you will need to furnish documentation from your university that you are on track to get a Honours (Highest Distinction) degree or equivalent.
How to Apply:
- The application link is online. Please Apply through the online link. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the NTU University Singapore Scholarship.
- Please click on this link.
***Disclaimer: WEduShare does not own the content. Our purpose is purely to help spread the information. Although every effort is made to keep the information true, accurate, complete and appropriate, we make no representations nor warranties.
Powered by Froala Editor