Position: Marketing Officer
Location: 38th Floor (via Sky Lobby), Garden In the Air (GIA) Tower, Sopheak Mongkol Street, Diamond Island, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Founded in 2016, WEduShare opens the door for Cambodian students to infinitive study abroad opportunities by distributing trusted information, providing useful resources, and connecting local students to numerous academic institutions from across the globe.
Today, WEduShare has become Cambodia’s largest online education platform in Cambodia with the growing community through social media platforms including a Facebook page, Instagram, Telegram, and its official website.
WEduShare with its divisions provides a full package of services to assist students in applying to study abroad and applying for both partially and fully funded scholarships. We are the leader in international student recruitment services. We are an authorized and official education agent of many well-known institutions and universities worldwide. We are dedicated to providing students with high-quality education worldwide.
Duties and Responsibilities
Marketing Executive responsibilities are to execute in managing social media platforms, create marketing content and respond to the inquiry from audiences.
- Keen on using the latest digital media strategies and tools;
- Create digital content;
- Present new social media campaign ideas;
- Assist with marketing activities;
- Organize events;
- Other tasks that are assigned by the manager.
Minimum Qualification and Requirement
- Experience: No experience is required (with experience is preferred)
- Education: A current university student or fresh graduate in any field.
- Good English communication skills;
- Interested in creativity and marketing field;
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint);
- Time management skills.
- Personal Qualities:
- Flexible and good at initiation;
- Be willing to learn new skills;
- Ability to Work Under Pressure; and
- Good attitude, honest, and high accountability for the tasks.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can submit your CV directly to our Telegram: 089 999 354 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or CLICK HERE to apply application via the online form.