Please be informed that more than ten universities of KOICA Scholarship 2020 are opened for the applicants from Cambodian Government Officials with its deadline on 03 April 2020.
- Tuition fees, extracurricular activities
- Monthly allowance 990,000KRW/Month
- Airfare (KOICA will cover enemy class, round-trip airfare)
- Settlement allowance and Scholarship completion grants
- Accommodation and insurance.
- Be a Cambodian national Be nominated by his/her organization and ministry level
- Be under 40 years of age of the selection year
- Be a bachelor degree
- Be in good health, mentally, and physically
- Have a good command of English, both speaking and writing
- Have not participated in other scholarship programs
- Have never been awarded the Korean Government's Scholarship Program before.
To apply for this scholarship, applicants must submit required documents, recommendation letters from the organization, and a documents checklist to the regional KOICA office.
*RUPP staff and faculty members are strongly encouraged to apply.
For more information, please visit this site.
***Disclaimer: WEduShare does not own the content. Our purpose is purely to help spread the information. Although every effort is made to keep the information true, accurate, complete and appropriate, we make no representations nor warranties.
Powered by Froala Editor