Cambodia Development Resource Institute (CDRI), Cambodia's leading independent development policy research institute, is seeking to recruit one full-time intern to assist with the daily work at the Center for Natural Resource and Environment.
- Senior university student with GPA 3.5 or over, preferably in the field of forest science, natural resources management, environmental science, natural science, or a related field;
- Good communication skills in Khmer and English, both oral and written. Positive attitudes, commitment to excellence, and ability to work in team and independently;
- Ability to use Microsoft office applications (Words, Excel, and Outlook), and ArcGIS or QGIS;
- Willingness to learn and undertake a variety of duties as required by the unit head and/or by the assigned researchers;
- Commitment to work in this position for a minimum of three months.
- Participation in CDRI’s mentorship, professional development training program and supportive thesis writing
- Being part of the highly dynamic and innovative team;
- Potential opportunities to pursue overseas post-graduate studies;
- Opportunity to apply for staff position (e.g. research assistant) at CDRI;
- A monthly stipend of USD200.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to submit Curriculum Vitae and a cover letter stating motivation and qualification to HR and Administration Department of CDRI via email@example.com or hard copy at CDRI office address: #56, Street 315, Tuol Kork, Phnom Penh.
Visit Official Website
Application Deadline: 09 April 2023
***Disclaimer: WEduShare does not own the content. Our purpose is purely to help spread the information. Although every effort is made to keep the information true, accurate, complete, and appropriate, we make no representations nor warranties.
TITHAKA - Professional Translation & Visa Services
Powered by Froala Editor