For encouraging high-achieving and well-rounded international students, Trent University is offering International Global Citizen Scholarship in Canada. The scholarship is open for the year 2020-2021.
The scholarships are available for undergraduate applicants who demonstrate outstanding academic achievement, community service, leadership potential, and some financial need. The scholarship partially covers tuition fees and ancillary fees.
The scholarship will be awarded as follow:
- Each winning candidate will get the amount worth up to $2,000 to $24,000 per year.
- The scholarship covers fund tuition and ancillary fees partially.
The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be international students
- Candidates must be enrolled full-time undergraduate program at the Trent University
- Candidates must submit the application form before the closing date
- Applicants must be competent in the use and understanding of written and spoken English
- Applicants must have outstanding academic achievement and leadership potential
How to Apply
For applying to this scholarship, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
- Step 1: Apply for admission
- To apply for this scholarship, candidates must take admission in the undergraduate degree program at Trent University. Candidates are required to download the application form and submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step 2: Submit required documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-secondary transcription
- Official survey results
- Start/Curriculum Vitae
Interested candidates can apply through this link.
For more information, please visit this site
***Disclaimer: WEduShare does not own the content. Our purpose is purely to help spread the information. Although every effort is made to keep the information true, accurate, complete and appropriate, we make no representations nor warranties.