Teikyo University (TU) now offers Full Scholarships for 2 PUC students who have completed 24 months academic studies (third-year students) at PUC in the Faculty of Business and Economics to study at TU, Tokyo, Japan, 2024 - 2026 academic years.
To be eligible for this scholarship, the candidate must be:
- Second-year students of PUC majoring in the Faculty of Business and Economics;
- Cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 or higher;
- PUC's current official transcript;
- 2 recommendation letters from academic professors or deans;
- A complete updated CV and cover letter;
- An essay about the study plan at Teikyo University;
- An essay about a self-introduction;
- A copy of a valid passport.
- Scholarship Period: two years starting from April 2024;
- Stipend: scholarship of ¥80,000/month for each student;
- Dormitory: TU provides housing facilities. However, housing support of ¥20,000/month is possible if a student has difficulties living in the TU-provided housing facilities. Students are responsible for power, fuel, and water expenses;
- Airfare and Transportation: TU covered round-trip airplane tickets, some miscellaneous related to the trip to Tokyo, and settlement such as visa application fee;
- Health Insurance: TU covers health insurance provided by the municipal authorities during the student's stay in TU;
- Language Course: either all in Japanese or all in English;
- School Fees: full exemption of admission and tuition fees of TU.
How to Apply
Interested PUC students must:
- Fill out the Scholarship Application Form, available at PUC International Relation Office, or get the soft copy from Ho Kimsoung at email@example.com ;
- Submit those required documents to PUC International Relation Office at Toul Kork Campus, Third Floor, and send the soft copy with a combined pdf file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: 15 August 2023.
***Disclaimer: WEduShare does not own the content. Our purpose is purely to help spread information. Although every effort is made to keep the information true, accurate, complete, and appropriate, we make no representations nor warranties.
Powered by Froala Editor