About the Scholarship
Flinders University Academy offers a range of scholarships for your pathway journey. Our Flinders University Academy scholarships are designed to support international students in developing their full potential to make a positive contribution to Flinders and the global community.
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicant must:
- Be available to new students only
- Be available only to full fee-paying international students of any nationality (citizens of Australia and New Zealand and Australian Permanent Residents or other permanent visa holders are ineligible to apply)
- There is no separate scholarship application process for the Foundation and Diploma Scholarships. Applicants for Foundation and Diploma will automatically be assessed for scholarship eligibility and eligible applicants will be notified with their Letter of Offer to the course. Eligible applicants simply need to return the course Acceptance Form and the Go Beyond Scholarship Acceptance Form for the scholarship to be awarded
- Scholarships are not available to students in receipt of financial support from the Australian government, a foreign government, or another Flinders University scholarship
- Scholarships are not available to students transferring to Flinders University Academy with credit form studies completed at another institution
Continuing eligibility conditions
- Recipients of the Go Beyond Scholarships must actively support Flinders University in promoting the University and Flinders University Academy globally, including, as required, participating in marketing or promotional activities including but not limited to photo shoots, testimonials and other designated activities
- Maintain full time enrolment (unless an underload has been authorized by Flinders University Academy). If a scholarship recipient enrolls in less than a full-time load in any semester covered by the scholarship without authorization from Flinders University Academy. That semester’s portion of the scholarship is forfeited. The scholarship may be reactivated once the student enrolls in a full-time load in the next semester however, the full value of the scholarship will not be disbursed.
- Maintain continuous enrollment without deferrals or suspensions (unless a temporary suspension has been authorized by Flinders University Academy)
- Maintain international student status for the duration of enrollment
- Meet payment deadlines for the remaining portion of tuition fees for each study period. The scholarship will be revoked unless all remaining fees are paid by the advertised payment date. In exceptional circumstances Student Financial Services may approve a payment extension or instalment plan, in which case the scholarship can be maintained
- The scholarship will be revoked if
- any information submitted with the application is found to be false or misleading
- The recipient is awarded another scholarship
- The recipient fails to adhere to the terms and conditions of the scholarship
This scholarship is 20% reduction tuition fees and this scholarship is valid for the duration of the course of study at Flinders University Academy, providing continuing eligibility requirements are met.
Apply must apply for the eligible courses:
- Information Technology
- Creative Industries
- Foundation Studies
- English for Academic Purposes
How to Apply
Submit an application to study with Flinders University Academy and you will be automatically assessed for scholarship eligibility and will be advised within your Letter of Offer. If you are eligible, you simply need to accept your offer for the scholarship to be awarded.
This scholarship is open for 2023 intakes.
You can contact to WEduAbroad Team for further support and assistance at +855 17 54 83 54 | +855 63 63 60 (available in Telegram)
***Disclaimer: WEduShare does not own the content. Our purpose is purely to help spread information. Although every effort is made to keep the information true, accurate, complete, and appropriate, we make no representations nor warrantie