Empower your academic and career goals by removing the financial barrier. Here, The University of Hamburg is delighted to announce the Degree Completion Scholarship for International Students administered by the University of Hamburg.
The sponsorships are based on merit and financial need. The program is open for studying the diploma, Bachelor’s, and master’s degree program for the academic year 2020-2021.
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- Degree completion grants are usually awarded for six months
- The amount of funding varies from €200 to a limit of €720 per month
- If the final examination is not completed within six months, an extension may be requested. The maximum funding period is 12 months.
- The candidate must be an international student except for German Citizen
- Applicants must not be eligible for the federal student loan scheme (BAfoG)
- Applicants must have excellent academic performance
- Applicants must be preparing for the final year examination phase of their studies
How to Apply
For applying to these scholarships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for admission
- To be considered for this education award, you are recommended to take admission to a Bachelor's degree and Master's degree program at the University of Hamburg. You are required to apply for admission before the closing date.
Step 2: Apply for a scholarship
- After getting enrolled, you will need to log in yourself using Stine Id for Degree completion grants and fill the application form and upload all required documents.
Step 3: Submit required documents
- Reason for your application
- A schedule detailing all steps leading to your final examination
- An evaluation from the supervisor of your final thesis
- Your residency permits
- Copies of bank statements from all checking and saving accounts from the last three months together with evidence of any other assets you hold
Interested candidates can apply through this link.
For more information, please visit this site
***Disclaimer: WEduShare does not own the content. Our purpose is purely to help spread the information. Although every effort is made to keep the information true, accurate, complete and appropriate, we make no representations nor warranties.