The Centre for Genomic Regulation (CRG) launches the 9th Summer Internship Programme to provide undergraduate students the opportunity to conduct summer research at the CRG. The goal of the programme is to encourage students, from any nationality, in the pursuit of a scientific career and to introduce them to an international laboratory experience.
- All selected candidates: 400€/month
- If the candidate is not from Barcelona: 1 return ticket to the student’s place of residence (European ticket up to of 300€ / Overseas up to 800€)
- Meal vouchers (lunch/working days) for 2 months.
- Student interns must provide their own health and accident insurance in case it is not provided by the University.
- To complement the internship the fellows will need to provide a final scientific report and participate of some activities that will be organized throughout the internship.
- Undergraduates with an excellent academic record and a strong interest in biosciences and biomedical research (prior lab experience is highly recommended) who are in their final two years of studies in the Life Sciences or related subjects (e.g. Bioinformatics, Biomedicine, Biochemistry, Chemistry).
- Master students are not eligible.
- Two full years (4 semesters) of college coursework completed by the time the internship commences.
- Candidates may not have received an undergraduate degree at the time of the internship (Summer 2021).
- Candidates may not have previously obtained a “CRG Summer Internship”.
- High level of English.
- You have the availability to do a student placement/internship agreement through your University.
How to Apply:
- The registration form duly completed.
- Your most recent academic transcript, which should include the title of the courses you have completed thus far and the grades you received.
- Description of your interest for life sciences research, what you hope to gain through your participation in the CRG Summer Internship Programme, your vision of what the summer internship will benefit you on a personal and academic level, and the reasons behind your choice.
- Candidates will be asked to provide contact details of at least one referee. Then the online system will send an email to the referee with the steps to follow to be able to upload the reference letter to your application form.
- You will not be able to submit the form if all the required documentation is not included.
Interested candidates, please visit Official Link.
លោកអ្នកអាចទំនាក់ទំនងមកយើងខ្ញុំតាមរយៈ +855 17 54 83 54 / +855 81 63 63 60 ឬ firstname.lastname@example.org
***Disclaimer: WEduShare does not own the content. Our purpose is purely to help spread the information. Although every effort is made to keep the information true, accurate, complete and appropriate, we make no representations nor warranties.