The European University of the Atlantic offers 20 Collaboration Scholarships to new students of the Undergraduate in Computer Engineering.
The aim is to give students the opportunity to collaborate in real projects.
Collaboration scholarship funded 100% of the tuition fees.
- Attending several personal interviews that will be conducted by the Scholarship Committee of the University.
- Having met the access requirements of the European University of the Atlantic, for the student is in one of the following situations: the student is in possession of a Baccalaureate diploma or an Advanced Level Specific Vocational Training diploma; the student has passed the University Entrance exams, or rather is in possession of a previous university degree and/or other university studies belonging to foreign educational systems, or, lastly, the student may have met the access requirements established in the legislation in force.
How to Apply
The candidate must submit the following documentation:
- Photocopy of the Identity Card or of a valid passport.
- Personal academic record of the studies that give access to the degree. The academic record must specify the average obtained grade, otherwise, it must specify the obtained grades in each subject.
- Pre-registration application
- This documentation needs to be submitted regardless of the one that has been previously submitted or is to be submitted in order to complete the Pre-registration or the Enrollment process in the corresponding study.
- All documentation must be submitted to: here.
Interested Candidate, please visit this: Official Website
***Disclaimer: WEduShare does not own the content. Our purpose is purely to help spread the information. Although every effort is made to keep the information true, accurate, complete and appropriate, we make no representations nor warranties.