Melbourne Business School is where the world’s brightest minds come to develop the skills and attitude, they need to be the leaders of tomorrow. We’re the University of Melbourne’s graduate school in business and economics, jointly owned by the business community and the University.
- This help will cover the incomplete educational cost worth $50,000 of any endorsed course.
- Qualified Countries: Applications are acknowledged from around the globe
- Qualified Course or Subject: This grant is accessible for the accompanying projects: Master of Marketing and Part-time MBA
- Qualification Criteria: To be qualified, the candidates must meet all the given rules:
- Can be of any nationality
- Probably applied for an endorsed course at Melbourne Business School
How to Apply
- The most effective method to Apply: All candidates should apply first for an appropriate course at the school. From that point onward, they should round out an online application structure that must incorporate a CV.
- Supporting Documents: The accompanying records must be sent at the hour of affirmation: Pre-capability degree, duplicates of scholarly transcripts, endorsements of English language capability, an announcement, and a duplicate of identification.
- Confirmation Requirements: Applications must have a four-year certification program at a certified school and college to partake in a graduate degree program.
- Language Requirement: The college acknowledges the accompanying English capabilities for the vast majority of the courses: IELTS, TOEFL-iBT, TOEFL-paper-based, and PTE.
Interested candidates can apply through this link.
For more information, please visit this site.
***Disclaimer: WEduShare does not own the content. Our purpose is purely to help spread the information. Although every effort is made to keep the information true, accurate, complete and appropriate, we make no representations nor warranties.
Powered by Froala Editor