The CIMB ASEAN Scholarship is a highly selective, full scholarship for exceptional students from ASEAN countries in which CIMB has a presence. We are looking for individuals fueled up to go beyond the ordinary.
In recognition of the evolving nature of the banking industry, CIMB welcomes applicants from a wide variety of academic disciplines. We have previously sponsored applicants studying Computer Science, Data Science and Psychology, in addition to applicants pursuing degrees traditionally associated with a career in banking such as Accounting, Economics and Finance.
To be eligible for scholarship, the applicants must be:
- A citizen of either Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, or Philippines.
- Aspire to pursue a career in the financial and banking industry.
- Applicants who are about to start their undergraduate degree or master’s programme or those who have already started and have a minimum of one full academic year remaining.
- Min. CGPA of 3.25/4.0 score or equivalent with excellent academic track record and active in curricular activities.
- Applicant must not be a recipient of any other scholarship that comes with contractual obligations such as a service bond.
The scholarship will be awarded as following:
- Career mentoring
Direct access to our friendly team of mentors that coach and support our scholars throughout the programme.
- Career experience and opportunities
A chance to launch your career with CIMB. Internships and post-graduation employment opportunities are included.
- Full scholarship coverage
Our funding includes our scholars’ tuition fees, living allowances and other incidental expenses.
- Global networking opportunities
Immerse yourself in CIMB’s ASEAN culture through our regional events. Network with colleagues from across the globe and speak with our senior leaders.
- CIMB cultural assimilation
Benefit from our integrated development programmes designed to turbocharge your personal and professional skills and development.
How to Apply
Applications for the CIMB ASEAN Scholarship will be open from 26 May 2023 – 11 June 2023
CLICK HERE to apply the scholarship application and for further information.
***Disclaimer: WEduShare does not own the content. Our purpose is purely to help spread information. Although every effort is made to keep the information true, accurate, complete, and appropriate, we make no representations nor warranties.
TITHAKA - Professional Translation & Visa Services
Powered by Froala Editor