The CIMB ASEAN Scholarship is a highly selective, full scholarship for exceptional undergraduate students from ASEAN countries in which CIMB has a presence. We are looking for individuals fuelled to go beyond the ordinary.
In recognizing the evolving nature of the banking industry, CIMB welcomes applicants from a wide variety of academic disciplines. We have previously sponsored applicants studying Computer Science and Engineering, apart from degrees traditionally associated with a career in banking. For example, Accounting, Economics, Law, Finance.
- Full scholarship coverage: Our funding includes our scholars’ tuition fees, living allowances, insurance, and other related fees
- Career experience and opportunities: A chance to launch your career with CIMB. Internships and post-graduation employment opportunities included
- Career mentoring: Direct access to our friendly team of mentors that coach and support our scholars throughout the program Global networking opportunities
- Immerse yourself in CIMB’s ASEAN culture through our regional events. Network with colleagues from across the globe and speak to senior leaders CIMB cultural assimilation
- Benefit from our integrated development programs designed to turbocharge your personal and professional skills
- Aged 24 years and below
- A citizen of either Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, or the Philippines.
- Monthly household income of not more than RM15,000 per month (for Malaysian applicants).
- Already accepted or expecting acceptance to pursue their undergraduate studies starting in 2020 within any academic discipline at a reputable university. University students with a minimum of 2 more years of undergraduate study are also encouraged to apply.
- In possession of an excellent academic track record and active in curricular activities.
- Non-recipients of any other scholarship or grant, with a contractual obligation on the part of the applicant.
STAGE 1: All applications are screened to ensure that the basic eligibility criteria are fulfilled.
STAGE 2: Shortlisted applicants will be invited to partake in CIMB online assessments.
STAGE 3: Shortlisted applicants will meet with a panel of interviewers.
STAGE 4: Shortlisted applicants will participate in our CIMB ASEAN Scholarship 2-day-1-night boot camp.
STAGE 5: Shortlisted applicants will undergo a final interview with CIMB Group’s senior management team.
For more information, please visit this site.
Powered by Froala Editor