Chulalongkorn University has taken a leading role in implementing interactive collaboration with the international community. In order to further develop academic cooperation between Thailand and foreign countries.
- Tuition Fee
- An economy class, round-trip
- A monthly stipend and accommodation in the amount of 16,000Baht
- Applicants must be international graduate students from ASEAN or Non-ASEAN countries.
- Applicants must have completed a Bachelor’s degree in a field related to the field for which they are applying. A degree certificate and an official academic transcript must be submitted with their application.
- Applicants must have obtained a grade point average of not lower than 2.75 for their undergraduate studies and not lower than 3.25 for their graduate studies.
- Applicants must be over 40 years of age.
- Applicants must have a good command of English. A minimum TOEFL score of 500 or 173 Computer-based or IELTS score of 5.0 is required.
- Applicants must be in good health.
How to Apply
- A completed application form with a 1-inch photograph attached
- A Curriculum vitae
- An academic transcript issued academic institution that the applicant attended,
- A certificate of graduation if available
- Two letters of recommendation from the head, the Director or the Dean of the institution if the applicant’s affiliation or from the applicant’s superiors.
- A medical certificate confirming a physical examination in a hospital in the applicant’s home country.
Interested candidates, please visit Official Link.
***Disclaimer: WEduShare does not own the content. Our purpose is purely to help spread the information. Although every effort is made to keep the information true, accurate, complete and appropriate, we make no representations nor warranties.