About this Scholarship
The Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2024 in China proves to be a progressive opportunity for students seeking admission to master’s or doctoral programs. The fully funded scholarship program is designed to acquire the potentially strong, bright, and dedicated young minds of different countries with excellent academic records. This Beijing Institute of Technology CSC scholarship aims to broaden the dynamics of Education through world class research and quality education.
To be Eligible for this scholarship, candidates must:
- Be non-Chinese citizens
- Be ready to comply with Chinese government laws, rules, and regulations
- Possess good health
- Applicants applying for master’s programs must be under the age of 35 years. Applicants applying for the Ph.D. program must be under the age of 40 years
- Applicants applying for master’s program must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent educational background
- Applicants applying for the Ph.D. program must have a minimum level 5 in HSK. For English teaching programs, a minimum score of 80 in TOEFL or 5.5 in IELTS.
- MBA applicants must have relevant experience of one year
The fully funded scholarship will cover:
- candidates will be facilitated with a full tuition fee
- Candidates will be given accommodation
- It covers medical insurance
- Candidates will be given a stipend of CNY 3,000 monthly (for Master’s students) or CNY 3,500 (for Doctoral Students)
Available Academic fields
- Aeronautics & Astronautics Science and Technology
- Armament Science and Technology
- Safety Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Power Engineering and Engineering Thermophysics
- Optical Engineering
- Instrument Science and Technology
- Information and Communication Engineering
- Electronics Science and Technology
- Integrated Circuit Science and Engineering
- Control Science and Engineering
- Computer Science and Technology
- Cyberspace Science and Technology
- Chemical Engineering and Technology
- Management Science and Engineering
- Business Administration (Academic)
- MBA (Professional)
- Applied Economics
- National Economy Mobilization
- Theoretical Economics
- CSC Application form.
- Passport photocopy. It must include a China visa page, if applicable.
- Certified copy of highest degree diploma/ transcripts.
- Detailed CV or resume.
- Personal statement/study plan.
- Two letters of reference.
- Recommendation form by BIT Advisors. (For international students)
- Physical examination evidence.
- Language proficiency report.
- Non-criminal record evidence.
- Letter of financial guarantee.
- Other supporting documents are required.
How to Apply
- The applicants have to register online. They are required to choose program Type B. The agency number is 10007.
- The applicants have to pass the material review.
- The applicants are required to pay the application fee of 600 CNY.
- The applicants passing through the material review would have to appear for the interview.
- Applicants will be admitted to the academic review after the interview.
- Pre-admitted students will receive the pre-admission notice.
- Applicants have to pay the pre-paid tuition fee.
- Applicants have to sign the commitment form.
The application deadline for Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship is on 15 February 2024.
***Disclaimer: WEduShare does not own the content. Our purpose is purely to help spread information. Although every effort is made to keep the information true, accurate, complete, and appropriate, we make no representations nor warranties.
Powered by Froala Editor