The Azerbaijan Government Scholarship 2021 is Now Open by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Azerbaijan. The Fully Funded Azerbaijan Scholarship is for Undergraduates, Graduates, Doctoral, General Medicine/Residency Programmes.
- Tuition fees
- International flight (once in a year, economy class)
- Monthly allowance (800 AZN, includes meals, accommodation, and cost of utilities)
- Medical insurance
- Visa and registration cost
- Citizens of the OIC and the NAM member countries (Eligible Countries)
- For undergraduate and general medicine programmes - citizens younger than 25
- For graduate and residency programmes - citizens younger than 30
- For doctoral programmes - citizens younger than 40
Submit Required Documents:
- Completed application form
- Diplomas or Transcripts from prior High School or University studies
- Copy of Passport
- Document on general health status (including HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis B and C tests)
- CV or Resume
- Motivation Letter
- Proof of English Proficiency (for programmes in foreign languages: for undergraduate programmes IELTS 5, TOEFL 40, for other programmes IELTS 5.5, TOEFL 50)
Note: All documents must be translated into English or Russian and notarized.
Important: The Submission of Application of the candidates must be officially nominated by respective state entities of their country (Ministries, Embassies, etc.) to the Embassies or to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
Download Application Form Here.