About the Scholarship
Cambodians from all walks of life are invited to apply for an Australia Awards Scholarship. The application process is open and competitive. Australia Awards Scholarships are open to applicants from all sectors in Cambodia, including public sector agencies, academia and think tanks, civil society organisations, the media and the private sector.
Applications are strongly encouraged from women, people with disability, people living and working outside of Phnom Penh, indigenous and ethic minorities, LGBTQIA+ and other marginalised groups. A support scheme is available to assist equal participation for these applicants.
- You must have been resident in Cambodia for at least the two years before the close of applications on 30 April 2024, and
- You must have at least two year’s full time (or equivalent) work experience.
- To apply for a Masters level scholarship, you must have already completed Bachelor level studies (in most cases)
- To apply for a Doctoral level scholarship, you must have already completed relevant Masters level studies
An Australia Awards Scholarship includes the following benefits provided for the minimum time needed to complete your chosen course of study:
- return air travel
- an establishment payment on arrival
- full tuition fees
- contribution to living costs
- preparatory program and English language training
- overseas Student Health Cover
- additional academic support
- fieldwork allowance (for research students).
All applicants need to submit:
- all official university degree certificates, with English translations
- all official transcripts of results, with English translations
- proof of citizenship, with English translations
- statements from employers verifying that you have completed at least 24 months of employment
- a Curriculum Vitae using the template provided in the downloads section
- an IELTS certificate dated after 1 January 2023, proving that you have achieved at least 6.0 with no sub-band less than 5.5 (For Masters by coursework)
Program of study
- Executive MBA
- International MBA
- Master of Business Administration International
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business
- Master of Business Advanced
- Master of Business (Specialisation)
- Master of Business Analytics
- Master of Business Economics
- Master of Business Information
- Master of Business Management
- Master of Business Process Management
How to apply?
Apply online at https://oasis.dfat.gov.au (https://oasis.dfat.gov.au/)
The application deadline is on 30th April 2024.
***Disclaimer: WEduShare does not own the content. Our purpose is purely to help spread information. Although every effort is made to keep the information true, accurate, complete, and appropriate, we make no representations nor warranties.
Powered by Froala Editor