Founded in 1883, Auckland is the country’s largest university with over 40,000 students, nearly 10,000 of whom graduate annually. The University of Auckland offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
The University of Auckland will give up to five honors, for a time of as long as two years and will be of the estimation of up to $20,000 per annum paid as a mandatory expense credit.
- Qualified Countries: All nationalities.
- Satisfactory Course or Subjects: Master of Biomedical Science, Master of Science in Pharmacology, or Master of Science in Physiology.
- Permissible Criteria: To be qualified, candidates must meet the accompanying rules:
- Must have a single man respects certificate or postgraduate confirmation from New Zealand, or a satisfactory identical postgraduate capability from a perceived college (or comparative) abroad.
- Must have a GPA/GPE of 7.00 or above in their latest passing system to be qualified for grant thought.
How to Apply:
- The most effective method to Apply: If you need to be enrolled in this subsidizing program, at that point you are prescribed to take confirmation in the graduate degree coursework at the University of Auckland. In the wake of being enrolled, applicants will be naturally considered for the open door.
- Supporting Documents: You should present a CV, scholastic declarations, and transcripts with the help of your application.
- Confirmation Requirements: For taking affirmation, you have to meet passage necessities for the graduate degree program.
- Language Requirement: If your instructor has not been directed in the English language, you will be relied upon to show proof of a sufficient degree of English capability. For more data experience the English language prerequisites page.
For more information, please visit this site.
***Disclaimer: WEduShare does not own the content. Our purpose is purely to help spread the information. Although every effort is made to keep the information true, accurate, complete and appropriate, we make no representations nor warranties.