This program gives you an opportunity to directly experience the education system culture and daily life in Japan. This program also gives you an opportunity to be an ambassador between Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Thailand and Japan by bridging mutual understanding between communities and acknowledge each other’s life and culture. You will experience and learn about life in Japan and getting a chance to interact directly with your community through enrichment activities arranged by the program.
- Duration: November 2023 – March 2024
- Content: Japanese high school experiences with dormitory or homestay.
has non-negotiable criteria and requirements. Do not apply for a scholarship unless you fit all criteria and can meet all the requirements.
- Nationality of Cambodian, Laotian, Vietnamese or Thai and residing in home country.
- Born between April 2, 2005 – April 1, 2008.
- Currently study in home country
- For Thailand: Grade 10th and Grade 11th
- For Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam: Grade 10th, Grade 11th and Grade 12th
*Non–formal education or homeschooling are not accepted
*Must remain student status until program is finished. Graduated is not accepted.
- Obtained minimum of GPA 3.00 and all subjects must be at least graded 2 in the past 2 years and the latest academic year result.
- Japanese Language Proficiency: depend on the countries
- Demonstrate strong potential of leadership to act as a bridge between the home country and Japan during and after the program.
- Applicant must never join more than six months of exchange program and not have participated in the ASIA KAKEHASHI program before.
- Be top quartile and highly motivated in gaining Japanese language skills.
- Be a Japanese learner or to be highly motivated in gaining Japanese language skills.
- Be able and willing to travel unaccompanied abroad.
- Good physical and mental health.
- Be highly motivated in acting as a bridge between the home country and Japan.
- Priority will be given to a students of families with low incomes.
- The natural parents/legal guardians must have a total monthly income not over than 50,000 baht. (only Thailand)
The application form and other supporting documents must be translated in English.
- Completed application form with your photo (stick it in the form)
- Copy of ID or Passport (showing name and date of birth)
- Transcript for the past 2 years are required (Academic year in 2021 and 2022)
- Japanese subject academic record/JLPT certificate
- Copy of vaccination booklet
- One family photo, one photograph of your house/place
- Letter for proof of parent salary statement
- Any documents showing your special abilities and skills
Full scholarship sponsored by the Japanese Government.
How to Apply
Submit application form and supporting documents respectively in one PDF file only to email: email@example.com before Thursday, 22 June 2023.
For more information: Visit Official Website
Application Deadline: 22 June 2023
***Disclaimer: WEduShare does not own the content. Our purpose is purely to help spread information. Although every effort is made to keep the information true, accurate, complete, and appropriate, we make no representations nor warranties.
TITHAKA - Professional Translation & Visa Services
Powered by Froala Editor