The 2023 Technology and Innovation Seminar on "Creative AI and the Cultural Influence" is a 1-week in-person seminar with prior online engagement sessions. The seminar gears toward young leaders who are creative, love to learn about Southeast Asian cultures, and are eager to learn the impact of AI technologies on society.
- Participant selection announced: March 2023
- Seminar dates:
April 2023 (Online Engagement Sessions)
April 24 – 28, 2023 (In-person Seminar in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam)
- Be between the ages of 25 to 35 years old (no YSEALI alumni status required); between the ages of 36 to 40 years old (YSEALI alumni status is required)
- Be citizen of and currently residing in one of the following countries: Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, or Vietnam
- Be fluent in written and spoken English
- Be able to participate in all engagement sessions in April 2023 (online) and attend the seminar in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, from April 24 – 28, 2023 (in-person)
- Possess a passport that is valid for at least six months after your intended return date from Vietnam in April 2023 when the Technology & Innovation seminar ends.
Once selected, all participants will be fully funded by the U.S. Department of State to attend the seminar.
How to Apply
Apply before February 28, 2023. Please note that:
- All applications submitted after February 28, 2023, will not be accepted.
- The seminar will be in a hybrid format and will require a full-time commitment in the first week of April (online) and April 24 – 28, 2023.
- This program is fully funded by the U.S. Department of State.
- Online application: https://yseali.fulbright.edu.vn/apply/
Application Deadline: 28 February 2023
***Disclaimer: WEduShare does not own the content. Our purpose is purely to help spread the information. Although every effort is made to keep the information true, accurate, complete, and appropriate, we make no representations nor warranties.
Powered by Froala Editor