The Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Mission to ASEAN announces an open competition for a cooperative agreement to develop and implement a Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative (YSEALI) Regional Workshop to empower emerging women leaders in the public health sector and help them advance their careers by providing access to advanced skills training and networking opportunities, pending the availability of funding.
- The academy will offer general leadership skill training.
- Along with dedicated break-out sessions for specific aspects of public health including how to build strong health systems.
- How to respond to and prevent a public health crisis, the importance of telemedicine and e-records, and how to foster the next generation of healthcare professionals.
- The winner will receive the award amounts up to $200,000.
- Young women leaders (age 20-30) who have relevant experiences in the public health sector from ASE AN Member States and Timor-Leste.
- All participants must be proficient in written and spoken English.
- All programs must include participants from all ten ASEAN member countries and Timor-Leste.
- Submit all the required documents.
- Please click here to apply.
- For more information, please visit the official website.
***Disclaimer: WEduShare does not own the content. Our purpose is purely to help spread the information. Although every effort is made to keep the information true, accurate, complete and appropriate, we make no representations nor warranties.