UWC (United World Colleges) is a global education movement that makes education a force to unite people, nations and cultures for peace and a sustainable future. UWC offers an international Baccalaureate education to students with a high emphasis placed on international understanding and the sharing of cultures. Set in 18 countries on 4 continents, UWC Colleges deliver a challenging and transformational education to over 9,500 students each year.
Successful candidates will join the respective colleges between August-September 2024.
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicant must:
- Be Cambodian citizens
- Have been born between January 1, 2006, and August 31, 2008.
- Currently be attending high school in grade 11 and 12 in Cambodia
- Have a valid personal email address
- Applicants must be well suited for UWC mission and values
- Applicants must have sufficient written and spoken English skills
- Applicants must demonstrate critical thinking abilities and academic potential
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate other extracurricular interests and the positive impact that being awarded the scholarship would have on the successful candidate and their wider community.
Five up to fully funded (need-based) scholarships are offered to Cambodian students aged 16 to 18 years old for the academic year 2024-2026. The actual level of financial assistance for each scholarship is to be determined. The schools or colleges may cover up to full tuition, room and board, books, IB exam registration fees, curricular field trips, subject to review of family’s capability to contribute to their child’s education. Additional family contribution may be required for Project Weeks, pocket money and/or travel allowance.
- Pearson College UWC (Canada)
- UWC Changshu China (China)
- UWC Robert Bosch College (Germany)
- UWC South East Asia (Singapore)
- UWC Thailand (Thailand)
Eligible and qualified applicants are invited to submit an online application form free of charge. The process is as follows:
- Step 1: Go to bit.ly/uwc-cambodia-2yrs-apply-2024-2026.
- Step 2: Fill in all the details and then click on “Submit”. Please note that the application form is used as part of the selection process when deciding which candidates are called to interview, so please answer in detail where appropriate.
- Step 3: you will receive a notification of application submission in your inbox if you enter a valid e-mail address and submit the application form. Please check spam/junk box if you don’t see the notification e-mail in your main box. Unless you receive a confirmation from the automatic google form email, you have not submitted the form.
- Only online applications are accepted. Candidates are required to have a valid email address to apply for this scholarship program.
- Please submit only ONE application per candidate.
- This Google Form is set to automatically send a copy of the application to the email address provided below to confirm that the application has been received by the UWC Cambodia national committee. If you do not receive a copy of your confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org, this means the email address you provided is invalid. In this case, candidates should double-check their email and submit a new application.
- Candidates may edit/change their answers after submission anytime before the application deadline on December 31, 2023, using the link provided in the confirmation email. Please ensure you provide your correct email.
- Candidates are responsible for making sure that their applications are submitted correctly and on time.
The application is open from December 1, 2023, and will be closed on December 31, 2023.
***Disclaimer: WEduShare does not own the content. Our purpose is purely to help spread information. Although every effort is made to keep the information true, accurate, complete, and appropriate, we make no representations nor warranties.
Powered by Froala Editor