UWC (United World Colleges) is a global education movement that makes education a force to unite people, nations, and cultures for peace and a sustainable future. UWC offers an International Baccalaureate education to students with a high emphasis placed on international understanding and the sharing of cultures. Set in 19 countries on 4 continents, UWC Colleges deliver a challenging and transformational education to over 9,500 students each year.
Five scholarships are offered to Cambodian students aged 16 to 18 years old for the academic year 2021 - 2023. All scholarships are up to fully funded (need-based). The actual level of financial assistance for each scholarship is to be determined. The schools or colleges may cover up to full tuition, room and board, books, IB exam registration fees, curricular field trips, subject to a review of the family's capability to contribute to their child’s education. The additional family contribution may be required for Project Weeks, pocket money, and/or travel allowance.
- Cover up to full tuition, room, and board, books, IB exam registration fees, curricular field trips, subject to a review of the family's capability to contribute to their child’s education.
- Family contribution may be required for Project Weeks, pocket money, and/or travel allowance.
- Be Cambodian citizens,
- Have been born between 01 January 2003 and 31 August 2005,
- Currently attending high school in Cambodia
- Have a valid personal e-mail address.
Step 1: Go to bit.ly/uwc-cambodia-2yrs-apply-2021-2023
Step 2: Fill in all the details and then click on "Submit". Please note that the application form is used as part of the selection process when deciding which candidates are called to interview so please answer in detail where appropriate.
Step 3: Receive notification of application from selection @kh.uwc.org in your inbox if you enter a valid e-mail address. Please check the spam/junk box if you don't see the notification e-mail in your main inbox.
- Only online applications are accepted. Candidates are required to have a valid email address to apply for this scholarship program. Please submit only ONE application per candidate.
- This Google Form is set to automatically send a copy of the application to the email address provided below to confirm that the application has been received by UWC Cambodia national committee. If you do not receive a copy of your confirmation email from email@example.com, this means the e-mail address you provided is invalid. In this case, candidates should double-check their email and submit a new application.
- Candidates may edit/change their answers after submission anytime before the application deadline on 31st January 2021, using the link provided in the confirmation email. Please ensure you provide your correct email.
- Candidates are responsible for making sure that their applications are submitted correctly and on time.
For more information, please visit the official link
***Disclaimer: WEduShare does not own the content. Our purpose is purely to help spread the information. Although every effort is made to keep the information true, accurate, complete and appropriate, we make no representations nor warranties.