What is KOICA Scholarship Program?
The KOICA Scholarship Program is one of the prestigious full funded scholarship schemes provided by the Government of the Republic of Korea to the KOICA’s partner countries. This scholarship program offers a unique opportunity for future government official leaders from all KOICA’s partners ‘countries to experience Korean culture and build up their professions and academic skills.
What are the benefits provided?
- Round-trip airfare to and from Korea
- Full tuition fees
- Accommodation (mainly at the dormitory of a training institute)
- Living allowance
- Textbooks and materials
- Study visits and field trip
- Medical checkup
- Health insurance
What are eligibilities?
- Being a Cambodian
- Be a government official of the Royal Government of Cambodia or an employee in the public sector
- Be a university student
- Be nominated by his/her organization
- Strong proficiency in oral and written English
** You are not qualified for the KOICA Scholarship Program if you are:
- Having tuberculosis or any kind of contagious disease
- Having previously received a scholarship from the Korean government
What are required documents?
The applicants need to submit the application in English and hard copy to KOICA Cambodia Office before the deadline.
* KOICA’s required documents:
- KOICA Application Form Nomination letter from your organization
*University’s required documents:
- University Application Form
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- Academic transcripts
- Personal Statement
- Research proposal
- A recent photo (3.5 x 4.5) with white background
- Photocopy of Passport
- IELTS/TOEFL Score (Not require, KOICA will arrange English Test for all applicants even though the applicants already have it)
- Two recommendation letters
How to Apply?
- Step 1: Submission of Application Documents Mailing Address: KOICA Cambodia Office (KOICA Scholarship Program) Phnom Penh Tower, 12th Floor, #445, Monivong Blvd, Corner Street 232, Boeung Prolet, 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Tel: (855)23-964 150/1/3
Note: The application package should be labeled the title of the course you are applying for.
- Step 2: English Test
- Step 3: Document Screening
- Step 4: 1st Round Interview
- Step 5: 2nd Round Interview
- Step 6: Final Approval from the University Selection Committee
- Step 7: Orientation
- Step 8: Departure to Korea
***This article is the property of WEduShare Co, Ltd. and is originally published at www.wedushare.com. Please note that NO article on WEduShare.com may be copied or reproduced in any form without prior permission.
Powered by Froala Editor