The Tertiary Access Payment (TAP) Program Scholarships have been established in 2021 to strengthen tertiary participation for school leavers residing in regional and remote Australia.
The scholarship provides financial support to encourage and assist outer regional and remote students who are relocating more than 90 minutes to study in the year immediately following completion of school (Year 12 or equivalent). It is expected this will be a positive contribution toward costs of relocating to study, including (but not restricted to) start up expenses such as bond, transport, textbooks, materials, utility bills and groceries.
- The scholarship is for one year only and must be taken up in the year of award.
- The scholarship provides a benefit of $5000 paid as $3000 after semester one census date, and $2000 after semester 2 census date.
- Students who are unable to commence until midyear will receive $3000 at semester 2 census date and $2000 at semester 1 census date of the following year.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be commencing study in any bachelor or diploma level program with University of Newcastle
- Have completed secondary school (Year 12 or equivalent) in the year prior to commencing tertiary study.
- Be aged between 15 and 22.
- Have resided in an outer-regional, remote, or very remote area. Check via the Student Regional Area Search.
- Be relocating from a residential address at least 90 minutes by public transport from your University of Newcastle campus.
- Be enrolled full-time.
- Be studying on campus with face to face mode of delivery.
- Demonstrate that your parent(s) or guardian(s) have a combined income of less than $250,000.
How to Apply
មកណាត់ជួបជាមួយអ្នកប្រឹក្សារបស់ WEduAbroad ឥឡូវនេះដើម្បីស្វែងយល់បន្ថែម!
តាមរយ:តំណភ្ជាប់: Scholarship Appointment
លោកអ្នកអាចទំនាក់ទំនងមកយើងខ្ញុំតាមរយៈ +855 17 54 83 54 / +855 81 63 63 60 ឬ email@example.com
***Disclaimer: WEduShare does not own the content. Our purpose is purely to help spread the information. Although every effort is made to keep the information true, accurate, complete and appropriate, we make no representations nor warranties.