About The University of Auckland
New Zealand’s highest-ranked university is in the cosmopolitan city of Auckland, and is consistently ranked among the top 100 universities in the world (QS World University Rankings). It also performs well in subject rankings, with 33 subjects ranked in the top 100 (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2020).
Why Should Study at The University of Auckland?
- World-class teaching with highly qualified and experienced teachers.
- Research excellence from a global leader in Pacific research.
- New Zealand’s only Centre for Pacific Studies.
- The Mira Szászy Research Centre - New Zealand's first dedicated Māori and Pacific research facility in business and economics.
- Options for gaining entry.
- A strong Pacific student support network, including Fale Pasifika, study assistance and mentors.
- Vibrant campus life including sports, cultural and social activities.
- More than 30 undergraduate programmes to choose from.
The City Campus is right in the heart of Auckland. You are within walking distance of all the main cultural, entertainment and commercial hubs. Harbour views and Albert Park add to the appeal. The campus has a full range of amenities including cafes, health services, libraries, childcare facilities and a recreation centre.
Study Levels and Options
- Personalised Undergraduate
- Postgraduate Study
- Short courses and micro-credentials
- Business and Commerce
- Engineering and construction
- Health, medicine and biomedical sciences
- Science and mathematics
- Technology and innovation
- Fine arts, design and architecture
- Law and justice
- Media, music and performing arts
Powered by Froala Editor