About The University of Auckland
New Zealand’s highest-ranked university is in the cosmopolitan city of Auckland and is consistently ranked among the top 100 universities in the world (QS World University Rankings). It also performs well in subject rankings, with 33 subjects ranked in the top 100 (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2020).
Why Should Study at The University of Auckland?
When you undertake pilot training at Airways Aviation, rest assured that you will:
- Earn a highly respected qualification.
- Improve your English language skills.
- Study a program designed for international students.
- Gain support and skills for your future career.
- Benefit from the University of Auckland moderating your exam papers.
- Receive strong support.
- Maximize your academic performance with individual attention in class and smaller tutorial sizes.
- Receive help with your university application.
- Choose from multiple intake dates, so you can study at a time that suits you.
- Enjoy world-class learning technology.
The University of Auckland's Foundation Studies Certificate program, taught at Taylors College is designed specifically for international students and offers a direct path to an undergraduate degree at the University of Auckland. When you successfully complete the program, you will go on to study at the University, provided you meet the entry requirements for your intended degree program.
Study Levels and Options
- Bachelor of Advanced Science
- Bachelor of Architectural Studies
- Bachelor of Arts (except performance and science-based courses)
- Bachelor of Arts (performance and science-based courses)
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Dance Studies
- Bachelor of Design
- Bachelor of Education (Teaching)
- Bachelor of Education (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Bachelor of Global Studies
- Bachelor of Health Sciences
- Bachelor of Human Services
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery - Year 2 onwards (for Year 1 see Bachelor of Health Sciences)
- Bachelor of Medical Imaging (Honours)
- Bachelor of Music
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Optometry
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Physical Education
- Bachelor of Property
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Sport, Health and Physical Education
- Bachelor of Urban Planning (Honours)