The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is pleased to invite applications for the Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship under the above Scholarship Award Scheme for the 2021/2022 academic session. Tenable in Brunei Darussalam, the scholarship award provides applicants with the opportunity to undertake Diploma, Undergraduate Degree and Postgraduate Master's Degree.
The scholarship recipient will be facilitated with the benefits of the scholarship as follows:
- Exemption from paying tuition fees including acceptance, examination, registration, and orientation fees for the duration of the programme
- An economy class air-ticket to Brunei Darussalam from the scholarship recipient's country of origin/ country of domicile prior to the commencement of the course and an economy class air-ticket from Brunei Darussalam to the scholarship recipient's country of origin/country of domicile upon completion of the course
- A monthly personal allowance of BND$500.00; a monthly meals allowance of BND$150.00; an annual book allowance of BND$600.00;
- Accommodation at the residential college of the University/ Polytechnic;
- BND$250.00 to a country within the ASEAN region
- Comprehensive insurance cover for the whole duration of the Scholarship. The scholarship recipient is urged to obtain additional insurance prior to his travel to Brunei Darussalam and for the whole duration of the Scholarship at his own expense.
- Applications are open to citizens of, but not limited to, ASEAN, Commonwealth and OIC member countries.
- Applicants must be, between the ages of 18-25 for Undergraduate and Diploma programmes and must not exceed the age of 35 for Postgraduate Master's Degree programmes on the 31st July 2021.
- The award is NOT eligible to Brunei Darussalam Permanent Residents.
How to Apply
Interested candidates, please visit the Official Link
***Disclaimer: WEduShare does not own the content. Our purpose is purely to help spread the information. Although every effort is made to keep the information true, accurate, complete and appropriate, we make no representations nor warranties.