The aim of Shandong University Scholarship for International Students (hereinafter refers to SDU Scholarship) is to financially support outstanding new international students. Every year, a number of outstanding undergraduates are selected as winners.
- Provide the tuition fee for the duration of the study
- Provide a monthly stipend of $110
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree or have an equivalent qualification and be under the age of 35 when applying for Master programs
- Have an excellent academic performance and strong scientific research skills.
- English speakers are required to submit results of IELTS (6.0 or above), TOEFL (80 points or above / best Scores are accepted, DI code for Shandong University: C296) or other equivalent certificates to prove English proficiency.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates, please visit the Official Website
***Disclaimer: WEduShare does not own the content. Our purpose is purely to help spread the information. Although every effort is made to keep the information true, accurate, complete and appropriate, we make no representations nor warranties.