La Trobe University is providing International Scholarships for the academic year 2020 – 2021. The scholarships are available for studying undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs at the university.
The fund is established for those brilliant international students who have a desire to start their educational journey in Australia. The scholarship will be applied as a discount to your tuition fees for each subject studied for the entire duration of the course.
The scholarships will be awarded as follow:
- Students are offered a limited number of scholarships
- The scholarships are valued for the duration of the studies 25% deduction on annual tuition fees
- The award will be applied as a discount to your tuition fees for each subject studied for the entire duration of the course.
- Applicants must be a student from outside Australia and New Zealand
- Applicants must apply to start an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at all campuses in La Trobe
- For Sem 2, Term 4, 5 and 6 and Summer 1 (2020) and Sem 1, 2 and Summer 1 (2021), applicants must be a new international student
- Candidate must be a student who pays the full fee (unsponsored)
- The applicant must fulfill the course requirements and have a weighted average mark (WAM) equivalent of at least 55% or higher (Australian equivalence)
How to Apply
For applying to these scholarships, applicants are required to follow this application procedure:
- Step 1: Apply for Admission
- In order to apply for this scholarship, applicants are required to take admission to the University of La Trobe’s undergraduate and postgraduate program. Candidates for this scholarship will be automatically considered after being accepted.
- Step 2: Submit required documents
- Certificate of higher education
- Current school transcript
- Previous school transcripts (only if requested)
- Transcript Post-secondary
- Official scores on the test
- College / curriculum vitae
Interested candidates can apply through this link.
For more information, please visit this site
***Disclaimer: WEduShare does not own the content. Our purpose is purely to help spread the information. Although every effort is made to keep the information true, accurate, complete and appropriate, we make no representations nor warranties.