Chinese Government Scholarship is a scholarship set up by the Chinese government to facilitate students and scholars from all over the world to conduct their study and research at Chinese universities. The scholarship aims to increase the mutual understanding and friendship between the people of China and peoples from the rest of the world and to develop communication and cooperation between China and the rest of the world in the field of education, technology, culture, and economics.
- Allowance: In the scholarship duration, awardees will be provided with a monthly stipend of RMB 2,500 (for bachelor's students).
- Tuition: Tuition will be waived.
- Health Insurance: An insurance fee of RMB 800/year will be offered to the students in the scholarship duration, and they will be required to purchase the insurance accordingly.
- Lodging: Free lodging in the international dormitory of the university will be provided for the students for the entire duration of the scholarship.
- Bachelor’s program applicants should be older than 18, younger than 25. The applicants’ nationalities should be in the Belt and Road list.
- Bachelor’s program applicants must have completed their high school education.
- Language requirements:
*** Applicants who do not meet the above requirements will not be accepted.
***Students who have been granted other Chinese scholarships or funding (2021-2022) are not eligible for this scholarship.
Applicants need to apply Online & fill the Application form & upload the Documents. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the Nanjing University Scholarship.
***Disclaimer: WEduShare does not own the content. Our purpose is purely to help spread the information. Although every effort is made to keep the information true, accurate, complete and appropriate, we make no representations nor warranties.