This Scholarship is intended to support higher degree by research students in the University of Sydney Law School who are researching in common law.
- This scholarship will provide a stipend allowance
- Academic course fees and the Student Services Amenities fee are also provided
- The Scholarship will also cover the cost of a standard Overseas Student Health Cover
- Be an International Student
- Have an unconditional offer of admission to study full-time in a Doctor Philosophy
- Be willing to conduct research in common law
- Hold at least on the following degrees:
- A Bachelor of Laws (Honors First Class) or equivalent, or
- A Master of Laws by Research, or
- A Master of Laws by Coursework including a research component equivalent to 5% of one year’s full-time enrollment.
How to Apply
Complete an Online Application form: here.
Interested Candidate, please visit this: Official Website
***Disclaimer: WEduShare does not own the content. Our purpose is purely to help spread the information. Although every effort is made to keep the information true, accurate, complete and appropriate, we make no representations nor warranties.