Ranking: : The Great Lake College of Toronto is home to more than 20,000 students and 230,000 alumni with a wide variety of interests, ages and backgrounds, the college reflects the city’s dynamic mix
About Great Lakes
The Great Lakes College of Toronto is a certified Private High School located in downtown Toronto, Canada. Established in 1978, our school has developed expertise in educating international high school and post-secondary students throughout the past 40 years. We specialize in preparing our students for entrance into North American universities and colleges, as well as assisting students with learning English as a second language. GLCT is known for our “Personalized Education Program” in which we aim to meet the various needs of all our unique students.
Why Should Study at Great Lakes?
- Guidance teachers meet individually and on a regular basis
- Ensure students apply for the programs and universities that will enable them to gain admission to the most appropriate university
- Universities in Canada, the United States, and throughout the world have accepted over 10,000 of our graduates.
- In recent years, 90+% of our graduates have been admitted to universities.
- Students consistently receive Ontario and Canadian academic awards, as well as university entrance scholarships.
The GLCT campus is located near downtown Toronto in the North High Park area, which includes High Park, the largest park in Toronto, and is in the middle of a prestigious residential area. The school is close to subway and TTC bus lines, a community library, supermarkets, banks, shopping areas, all within 10-15 minutes of walking distance.
Study Levels and Options
- Fast-Track University Preparation Program
- Grade 9 – 12 & University Preparation Program
- English As A Second Language (ESL) Program
- Language Study and Summer Camp Tours (2 – 3 Weeks)
Powered by Froala Editor