To provide international students with opportunities to conduct advanced studies in undergraduate & graduate programs at higher educational institutions in the Republic of Korea in order to promote international exchanges in education and mutual friendship between countries.
- Airfare: Actual cost
- Resettlement: $182
- Living Allowance: $ 727
- Medical Insurance: $ 19
- Language Courses: $73 per quarter
- Tuition Fees: Actual cost
- Award for Excellent Korean Language Proficiency: $ 91
- Research Support: $ 190 per semester
- Completion Grant: $ 90 (once)
- Applicants should have adequate health, both mentally and physically, to stay in a foreign country for a long time.
- Should be under 25 years of age at the date of entrance.
- Have finished or be scheduled to finish formal education of all elementary, middle, high school courses by the date of arrival.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates, please visit the Official Link
លោកអ្នកអាចទំនាក់ទំនងមកយើងខ្ញុំតាមរយៈ +855 17 54 83 54 / +855 81 63 63 60 ឬ firstname.lastname@example.org
***Disclaimer: WEduShare does not own the content. Our purpose is purely to help spread the information. Although every effort is made to keep the information true, accurate, complete and appropriate, we make no representations nor warranties.