The Dubin Emerging Leaders Fellowship provides advanced training for rising leaders committed to pursuing careers that have a transformative impact on society. Dubin Fellows demonstrate the ability to thrive and lead in the face of adversity.
The fellowship provides:
- Full-tuition scholarship and health care fees for a master’s degree program at Harvard Kennedy School
- A stipend of up to $5,000 to support unpaid summer internships
- A comprehensive co-curricular leadership development program
- A network of exceptional peers and mentors who will enhance your ability to impact the communities you serve
- The Dubin Emerging Leaders Fellowship is open to admitted master’s degree program students at Harvard Kennedy School. Applicants will be considered based on their demonstrated interest in public service, leadership potential, and ability to thrive and lead in the face of adversity. Successful candidates will also demonstrate excellent academic credentials.
How to Apply:
Step 1: Apply for Harvard Kennedy School
Step 2: Apply for the Dubin Fellowship.
Applicants must submit:
- A biographical profile, not to exceed 150 words
- A document containing written responses to two essay prompts related to their leadership in the face of adversity and what its important lessons and outcomes were.
- Interviews: Finalists for the Dubin Fellowship will be interviewed in Spring. 2021 by members of the fellowship selection committee.
Interested candidate can apply through this link.
For more information, please visit this website.
***Disclaimer: WEduShare does not own the content. Our purpose is purely to help spread the information. Although every effort is made to keep the information true, accurate, complete and appropriate, we make no representations nor warranties.
Powered by Froala Editor