Scholarship in Foshan Campus Tier 1: IBS Tuition Scholarships (4 Years) 4 years: Covers the partial or full of 1st-year tuition fee; Scholarship given to students who study on Foshan campus will cover the complete study period, provided the student doesn’t fail in any course and doesn’t break any school rules.
- Hold a High school certificate
- Non-Chinese citizens
- Be in good health
- Excellent academic performance
- The age is generally above 18 years old
- Applicant should NOT be awarded with other Chinese Government Scholarships of all levels
How to Apply:
- Application Form
- Photocopy of valid passport With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
- Passport photo. A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant.
- Certificate/diploma of High school, the English translation should be provided and certified by notarization
- Academic transcript of high school, the English translation should be provided and certified by notarization
- Two reference letters
- Personal statement
- 8Interview if necessary
- HSK4 certificate
- Application & Service Fee: $500
Interested candidates, please visit the Official Link
***Disclaimer: WEduShare does not own the content. Our purpose is purely to help spread the information. Although every effort is made to keep the information true, accurate, complete and appropriate, we make no representations nor warranties.