The ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents (hereinafter referred to as the ANSO Scholarship) was formally launched in 2019 with the goal of training and cultivation of young scientists from all over the world. The ANSO Scholarship supports 200 Master’s students and 300 PhD students every year to pursue postgraduate education at the University of Science and Technology of China (USTC), the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS) or institutes of Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) around China.
- Tuition waiver
- Monthly stipend:
- Master’s: 3000 RMB/month
- PhD: 6000 or 7000 RMB/month (depending on whether he/she has passed the qualification test arranged by USTC/UCAS).
- Health insurance
- Application fee waiver
- Travel subsidy from their home countries to China (one trip per person)
Eligible applicants must:
- Not hold Chinese citizenship;
- Be proficient in English or Chinese;
- For master’s program applicants: be born after 1 January 1991 (inclusive);
- PhD program applicants: be born after 1 January 1986 (inclusive);
- Meet the admission criteria for international students of USTC/UCAS;
- Not take up other assignments during the period of his/her scholarship.
How to Apply:
In order to successfully apply for the ANSO Scholarship, applicants are requested to follow a few key steps that are indicated below:
- Check eligibility criteria
- Finish your online admission application to USTC/UCSA, choose “The ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents”.
- Submit all required document.
For more information, please visit the official website.
Link to apply for USTC.
Link to apply for UCAS.
***Disclaimer: WEduShare does not own the content. Our purpose is purely to help spread the information. Although every effort is made to keep the information true, accurate, complete, and appropriate, we make no representations nor warranties.
Powered by Froala Editor