- Scholarship examinations will take place for all students one year prior to the anticipated year of entry. Following the release of the exam results, interviews are held with students during term 2. Successful applicants will receive a scholarship offer for entry into Year 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 commencing from the start of the school year.
- Oakleigh Grammar in conjunction with the Australian Council for Educational Research (ACER), will hold the Scholarship exams for all students entering into Year 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10.
Successful applicants will be curious learners, active sports participants, musically talented, or community-focused.
- To apply for a General Excellence Scholarship, a student will have a good academic standard, plus excellence in at least one of the following: sport, music, leadership, community service.
- All scholarship candidates (including current Oakleigh Grammar students) must sit the ACER examination and also provide the following information when lodging their Scholarship Application form with ACER.
- School report
- Naplan test results (most recent)
- Certificates of achievement
- Sporting ability/achievements
- Music ability/achievements
- Leadership achievements and Community Service.
How to Apply:
មកណាត់ជួបជាមួយអ្នកប្រឹក្សារបស់ WEduAbroad ឥឡូវនេះដើម្បីស្វែងយល់បន្ថែម!
តាមរយ:តំណភ្ជាប់: Scholarship Appointment
លោកអ្នកអាចទំនាក់ទំនងមកយើងខ្ញុំតាមរយៈ +855 17 54 83 54 / +855 81 63 63 60 ឬ firstname.lastname@example.org
***Disclaimer: WEduShare does not own the content. Our purpose is purely to help spread the information. Although every effort is made to keep the information true, accurate, complete, and appropriate, we make no representations nor warranties.