SCG, one of the leading ASEAN conglomerates, is offering a one-month internship program to students in Indonesia, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos and the Philippines. The program aims to give participants real work experience and training opportunities at SCG.
In 2017, 40-45 selected participants from six ASEAN countries will take one-month internship in Thailand. SCG International Interns will receive the following benefits:
Round trip ticket to Bangkok, Thailand*
500 Baht (14 US Dollars) allowance/day
Participation in SCG’s CSR activities
Sightseeing tour of Thailand
Certificate of completion
*Transportation either by land or air will be provided based on the location of participants’ universities
If you are energetic and willing to learn and want to develop yourself for your future career, then join the SCG International Internship Program. It will help you get real work experience, expose to different work cultures, and grow your network with international friends, which are key to getting great jobs in an increasingly competitive job market.
Applicants will need to have the following qualifications:
1. Be a citizen of Indonesia, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos or the Philippines
2. Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree
3. Major in (or related to)
*For Indonesia, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos and the Philippines
*For Indonesia, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, and the Philippines
b) Engineering: Mining, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, or Industrial Engineering
c) Business: Management, Marketing or Business Administration
*For Indonesia, Myanmar and the Philippines
d) Social Science: Political Science, Social Studies, Human Resources Management or Psychology
*For Indonesia and Myanmar
e) Branding: Communication, Media, Journalism or Brand Management
4. Applicants must be in their 3rd – 5th year of study when applying
5. Have a good command of the English language
6. Be energetic and willing to learn
7. Can participate in the internship Program in Thailand from July 10th – Aug 8th, 2017 with the
a) We do not allow interns joining the program held by other organizations while having internship at SCG
b) We do not allow interns to leave Thailand before Aug 8th, 2017
How to apply?
1. Visit www.facebook.com/SCGInternationalCareers and fill application form at https://goo.gl/Eodsc4
2. In the application form, you have to complete two things
– Do aptitude test (you will find its link inside application form)
– Writing two essays. They must be your original work and MUST be between 400-600 words each.
Plagiarized essays will not be scored and will be blacklisted from future SCG programs. You can find
the essays’ topics below:
i. SCG’s business philosophy has 4 core values (1.Adherence to fairness 2.Dedication to excellence
3.Believe in the value of the individuals 4.Concern for social responsibility). In your opinion, which
of the four do you think is the most important value in conducting business? Why? (You can learn
more about SCG’s business philosophy at www.scg.co.th)
ii. Describe an incident or time when you experienced a situation that you considered as failure.
How did you manage yourself and if you had a time machine to go back to fix it, would you
grab this opportunity?
3. Deadline of submission is February 28th, 2017
4. First-round shortlisted candidates will be contacted from March 20th, 2017 onward for an interview
***Disclaimer: WEduShare does not own the content. Our purpose is purely to help spread the information.
Find Us on Facebook Page: WEduShare