The International Republican Institute(IRI) ,a non profit, non partisan organisation which work to advance freedom and democracy worldwide by developing political parties, civic institutions, open election, democratic governance and the rule of law is accepting application to it inaugural Political Leadership Academy. Through four monthly interactive sessions, IRI will train women and youth on the role of political parties in democratic societies; conflict resolution and peace building; engagement; communications and republic speaking; and leadership skills.
The academy is expected t0 the last for four months, from January to April 2017. The participants will follow a curriculum and training modules specifically developed for the academy. Each academy sessions will be conducted for two days ( two intensive sessions each day).
How Individuals Benefits:
- Skill building: Sharpen your critical skills- essential for effective political and community leadership as well as career advancement.
- Networking Opportunities: Broaden and diversify local network wot new connections in the public, private and nonprofit sectors.
- Political Involvement: Achieve a better understanding of political initiatives through first-hand exposure, strengthening your preparedness to serve in political positions.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) Enhancement: Boost your CV with participation in a widely respected leadership organisation.
- Candidates must be under the age 40 as at the time of application.
- Additionally, each applicants must be actively participating in party politics or demonstrate a willingness to actively participate in party politics following the end of the academy.
Please note that ONLY TWO CANDIDATES will be picked from each geo-political zone.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send an email to Chika at firstname.lastname@example.org or Eta at email@example.com, and an application form will then be forwarded to you, which need to be completed and returned by 4pm on Monday, December 19, 2016. Following that, an initial screening of all candidates will take place, leading to selected participants being interviewed for a place in the Academy.
More information please contact Chika or Eta.
***Disclaimer: WEduShare does not own the content. Our purpose is purely to help spread the information.
Find Us on Facebook Page: WEduShare