Deadline: January 23, 2017
Date: March 1 – 7, 2017.
- Currently be a student of Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University from Beppu, Japan or be a university student from the following countries Macao S.A.R., Myanmar, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Cambodia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam. Hong Kong, Mongolia, Japan, China, Brunei, Philippines
- Between the ages of 18-25
- Be fluent in English
- Have a well thought-out idea of a self-development and peace project or activity you can be involved in back in your home country
- Available to participate in the full length of the workshop in Thailand (Arrive latest on 28th Feb and depart after 7th March)
What you will learn during the camp?
- The habits of successful leaders
- Better understanding of yourself
- Time Management
- How to have healthy relationships, both in your personal and professional life
- Mindfulness activities and workshops
- Meditation practises
- Yoga practice
- Complete at least 14 days of the Online Self Development Program
- Have a Skype interview
- Buy air tickets and obtain VISA to Thailand (if needed)
- Pay the camp fee of 320 USD (190 USD as a discounted price for early bird registration)*
- 1-7 March : Join the camp in Thailand!!
- Application Form.
Official Website: Click Here
***Disclaimer: WEduShare does not own the content. Our purpose is purely to help spread the information.
Find Us on Facebook Page: WEduShare