There are up to 13 PhD scholarships provided at Giessen University’s International Graduate Centre for the Study of Culture (GCSC), and offered three years program.
Duration of scholarship: 3 years
What will you receive from this scholarship
- a monthly stipend of approximately €1,468 (plus family allowances when applicable)
- one year with the possibility of two extensions, each of one year
- GCSC supports young researchers with families: appointees with children under the age of twelve are eligible for renewals of up to four years.
You need to know some information before applying:
- English and Germany are languages for working.
- Candidates who are interested in contributing to the study of some contexts as an international researcher’s perspective.
- The GCSC expects scholarship holders to pursue a dissertation project that contributes to the GCSC’s research profile and can be supervised at the Justus Liebig University.
- The program is looking for actively participants in research areas.
In addition, the GCSC has established five research groups organized around “emerging topics” that are expected to contribute to the research profile by establishing and strengthening links to neighbouring disciplines as well as to emerging topics in contemporary public discourse. Thus far, Emerging Topic Groups have been established on “Ecology”, “Migration”, “Religion” and “Life Sciences”.
Deadline: 1 February 2017
More Info & apply : Click Here
***Disclaimer: WEduShare does not own the content. Our purpose is purely to help spread the information.
Find Us on Facebook Page: WEduShare